People tell you that your own kids getting older and moving away is difficult. Nobody warned me about feeling this way towards my siblings. When Josiah went overseas the first time, it was hard, I didn't think it could be much harder.
Then Jenia went. Again...didn't think there was much that could top it.
Now Jubilee has gone. Granted it is "just" a few states north and "just" for the summer. Regardless...my baby sister will be away for several weeks. She has gone on trips here and there with PJ...but this time she is going all on her lonesome. She worked so hard for this and I know she will have a blast, but she will also change. She will come back...older. While this makes me bursting at the seams proud, it also deflates the bubble I like to live in.
Ok~so before I start bawling....I'll get to the happy part.
Jubiloo~I am so very proud of the
But please...hurry home...Texas isn't Texas without you and Jenia.
No comments:
Post a Comment